Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

This morning's Wiki Wednesday Earth Day celebration was a blast! I'm so happy to see a lot of my colleagues gathered in the same room with me to listen to WWF-Philippines' Ms. Susan Roxas raise awareness in advocating environment sustainability.

I've been looking forward to this event since we began planning for it two months back. It's one of the most fulfilling things I've done at work and it's a very uplifting experience to see people who share the same passion and commitment make time for this event despite their busy schedules.

I think that today's celebration just highlights the fact that there's a multitude of silent but committed people out there that's creating a groundswell that disproves that selfishness and greed will win this war.

No comments: