Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fates Playing with a Heart's Desire

I hurried home last night just so I can watch the first episode of House season 4. I haven't had the chance to watch the series for a long time that I got so excited when I saw the trailers on AXN a few weeks back.

As the Fates would have it though, my cable connection has gone kaput and I absolutely have no idea why. It took a long while for me to realize that my evening plan was busted. Maybe my mind just failed to process what happened.

I kept the TV on for a few minutes more and just stared in disbelief on that blue deadness on the screen. It was only when I realized I'm wasting electricity on the whole denial business that I finally decided to turn it off.

Since I had time to kill and with sleep pretty much still elusive, I decided to finish the book I borrowed from Mayee.









And started with another one...

It was precisely one of those moments when the Fates seemed to have toyed with my heart's desires and gave me something else that still made me smile.

No comments: