Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My life according to Tears For Fears

[tagged by Majella] Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as 'My life according to (band name).' Tag your music loving friends!



Are you a male or female: Woman in Chains

Describe yourself: I Believe

How do you feel: Fish out of Water

Describe where you currently live: Mad World

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Empire Building

Your favorite form of transportation: The Big Chair

Your best friend is (are): Sowing the Seeds of Love

Your fear: Swords and Knives

What is the best advice you have to give: Advice for the Young at Heart

Thought for the Day: Everybody Wants to Rule the World

How I would like to die: Watch Me Bleed

My soul's present condition: Elemental

My motto: Ideas as Opiates

No comments: