Saturday, August 28, 2010

Change

I have grown so attached to my blog's design that I never imagined the day would come I would be forced to change it. It has only been less than a month since my last visit here. Less.than.a.month.

Sadly for me, it seems there have been changes that somehow wiped out the template created for me by a friend. My deepest wish right now is that the codes are not totally gone. I fervently hope that I could still retrieve them somehow.

As I was choosing a new design I could not help but think that getting attached really sucks. It takes a while for me to let go, which is why I hate losing something. Still, I think that this change came at the most opportune time.

I may feel sad for seeing my blog without its customized design but I believe that it truly is time for some changes. This blog is just the first to be crossed off a list that I did not know I have.

I love change.

No comments: