Friday, June 5, 2009

Asa

First thing I saw in my personal email inbox this morning was the 2009 Asian Rowing Federation (ARF) Rowing Championships jury nomination form from our president. The event will be held in Yilan, Taipei from November 3-9. I haven't been to Taipei yet - neither for competition nor vacation. I'd love to go, especially since it's an Asian championships and all. I want to hone my jury/umpiring skills there.

Right now though, every tomorrow is like a blurry thing going on in my head. I'm more into the here and now. It's much easier to face whatever life throws at me that way. November is like a haze in my mind. At the moment, all I know is I'll get there somehow. The how part is something that will just fall into place. One small step at a time first. Things can only get better.

No comments: