Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stuck

I'll say it again, I'm not much of an elevator fan. I've even made an attempt to find humor from a list of annoying things one can do in it. But technically, I'm one of those people who would rather climb stairs than be stuck inside a small place where most times, personal space becomes a myth.

I've always been realistic enough to accept the fact that there's always a chance I might get stuck in one. After all, it happens to a lot of people. Unfortunately, the probability of that happening to me is not that remote seeing that our office building seems to have recurring problems with the lifts.

However, since I don't relish the idea of being trapped inside one, I haven't given much thought about the possibility. It was therefore a shock and a discomforting experience to be stuck in one of the service elevators right after that big lunch with Badette, Reuben, and Christian.

Good thing there were many of us inside the elevator and that Maenard was there who immediately called Arvin of Admin to help us out. We were stuck in there for quite some time. And I couldn't help but feel extremely grateful that I wasn't alone otherwise I would have seriously freaked out.

No comments: