Tranquility and clarity are my goals in my journey to reflection. And to help me achieve that, I have the following to keep me company:
1. The Bible - here the best teachings for meditation and reflection can be found
2. An Open Road - my favorite running route. I have always believed that running is one of the best forms of worship. It is when I feel most open to what life has to give. It is when I can go inward and be closer to myself. It is when I am closest to nature. It is when I feel the energy pulsating from all around me.
3. Three Books - which I all intend to enjoy and finish by Easter Sunday :-)
- How To Travel With A Salmon by Umberto Eco
- Romanov Prophecy by Steve Berry
All in all, I am pretty excited to embark on my usual reflective pursuits this Lent. This is a time of unloading to make way for new things. This is a time of death and rebirth. This is all about life...and more importantly...it is all about faith.